Century Attic Ladders Supreme Series - (12ft) - 350 lbs. Capacity
The Supreme Aluminum Attic Ladder Series by Century is designed for 12 ft high ceilings and provides extreme performance and security features. The Supreme Aluminum Series are tri-fold, heavy duty attic ladders with rust resistant aluminum stairs and stiles. This unit utilizes double riveted construction to increase strength, durability and stability. Our unit price includes free shipping to locations in the continental United States ($150 value).
INCLUDES ADJUSTABLE PULL-DOWN POLE KIT
Century Attic Ladder Accessories
Adjustable Pull-Down Pole Kit
The Century Adjustable Pull-Down Pole extends from 42" to 72" and the decorative door hook replaces the existing pull cord.
*Comes Standard with all 12' stairs, but can work with all units.
- Paintable Door Hook and Decorative Base to replace existing pull cord
- Pole Extension: 42" to 72"
- Aluminum/Steel Step Hook: Installs on the step to pull down the first stair section
- Metal Reinforced Solid Plastic Hook
- Soft Grip Handle for Ease
Century Industries offers FireGuard Protection for the complete Century Attic Ladder line. FireGuard Protection is a 9mm thick fire retardant plywood door panel, tested in accordance with (UL 723), (ASTM E-84), (NFPA 255) and (UBC Standard No. 42-1) extended 30-minute test.
- 9mm thick fire retardant plywood door panel
- Treated in accordance with the conditions outlined in the American Wood Preservers Association (AWPA) Standard C-20 for lumber and/or C-27 for plywood
- Underwriters Laboratories stamp signifying a FR-S rating certifying a 25 or less flame spread and smoke developed value
- Tested: in accordance with (UL 723), (ASTM E-84), (NFPA 255) and (UBC Standard No. 42-1) - Extended 30-minute test.
Century Industries offers Thermo Shield Protection their complete Century Attic Ladder Series. The Thermo Shield option is an insulated door panel with foil facers on both sides. This panel is cut to size and is affixed directly to the inside of the stairway door panel.
- Insulated Door Panel with Foil Facers
- Rigid 3/4" R-Matte Plus-3 polysocyanurate foam insulation board with reinforced foil facers on both sides
- "R" rating: 5.0
Century Industries offers the Smooth Operator for simple opening and shutting of Century Attic Ladders. The Smooth Operator is easy to operate requires 1/2 your strength to open, and will not slam shut with no snap back. The corrosion resistant Gas Struts can be factory installed on any Century model stairway.
Product Codes: SA-120
- Requires 1/2 your pull strength to open
- Safer to open and close - will not slam shut
- Closes gently preventing possible damage to the attic stair
- No loud creaking noise
- 5 year warranty
- Can be factory installed on wood or aluminum stairways
- Gas Struts can be retrofit to most Century models built since 1980