Tapco MAX-I-MUM XL Commercial Bending System
The Tapco MAX-I-MUM XL System Siding Brake delivers commercial-grade bending in a lightweight package. In comparison to competitor models, The Tapco MAX-I-MUM XL Commercial Siding Brake is less than half the weight and has the same or greater capabilities. This Tapco Commercial Siding Brake handles thick metals and materials including: 24 ga. galvanized and stainless sheet steel, .040 aluminum and 32 oz. soft and annealed copper. The Tapco MAX-I-MUM XL System Siding Brake includes the Tapco MAX Cut-Off and the Tapco Max Snap Stand with wheels ($350 in SAVINGS). Tapco Siding Brakes enhance productivity for commercial, residential and industrial sheet metal fabrication.
Tapco MAX-I-MUM XL Commercial Bending System Features
- Throat Depth: 19"
- Mouth opening: 2-3/8"
- INCLUDES Tapco MAX Cut-Off
- INCLUDES Tapco MAX Snap Stand with Wheel Kit for full portability and easy one-man transport.
- Truck- or trailer-loaded
- Moving Pivot Hinge - allows increased bending power without marring materials
- Dual locking handles provide fast, secure clamping
- Allows for 180-degree overbends for more rigid panels.
- Maximum strength and durability - Constructed with high-tech, anodized alloys and computer-designed die castings
Tapco MAX-I-MUM XL Commercial Bending System Applications
- Galvanized flashing
- Steel wall panels
- Commercial low slope roofing
- HVAC metalwork
- Architectural trim
- Parapet wall caps