Tilt N Roll 16" Wide x 20" Deep Top Step Powder Coated Steel Serrated Tread (A3) Ladders
The TiltNRoll ® features a special balanced design that allows it to tilt easily to the rolling position when pulled toward the user. The user is not required to extend a foot to assist in tilting the ladder to the rolling position. Once tilted, the ladder can be easily moved from job to job on the two 4" diameter wheels.
TiltNRoll ® ladders are one-piece welded assemblies shipped ready-to-use. The ladders are supplied with handrails that extend 30" above the top step.
- Steel - 450 lb. load rating.
- 59° climb angle.
- Rests on four 2½" rubber pads.
- 7" deep steps with 10" deep top step (standard), 20" deep top step available.
- Aluminum Ladder
- Arrives ready to use.
- TiltNRoll ® ladders meet applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Cal-OSHA models also available.
Options & Add-Ons
Click on the Add to Cart button of the Option/Add-On you wish to add to your cart to go to its product page