Werner Aluminum Poles
Werner Aluminum Pump Jacks and Components are versatile, dependable, and easy to operate. Werner Pump Jacks feature field-replaceable components, and are compatible and interchangeable with the leading competitor. Werner Pump Jacks, Aluminum Poles, Support Braces, Work Benches, End Rail Kits, and Safety Nets are included in this series and work with Werner's Nestable Stages. Discover these 6"-24" aluminum pump jack poles today!
Features of Werner Aluminum Poles
- Durable design for all types of weather
- Rated for up to 50' working heights
- Industry standard compatible
- Verstaile, dependable, and easy to operate
Werner Nestable Stages
Werner Nestable Stages provide consistent rail depths regardless of stage length, reducing trip hazards when making a continuous work platform. Werner Nestable Stages are made of aluminum and feature handles that nest inside of each other to minimize gaps between walkways. The Werner WNS Series Nestable Stages are 2 person, 500 lbs. rated and available in 14", 20", and 24" widths in lengths from 12' to 24'.
Werner Nestable Stage Specifications
- Side Rail Length: 12' - 24'
- Platform Width: 14" - 24"
- Side Rail Depth: 6"
- Load Capacity 500 Lbs.
- Certifications: ANSI A10.8 (2001); OSHA
- Lightweight aluminum with vinyl-covered handles that nest to create continuous work platform
- Sizes: Available in 14", 20", and 24" widths, in lengths from 12' to 24'
- Ideally suited for pumpjack applications
- Load Capacity: 2 person, 500 lbs. rated
- Continuous Work
- Platform Reduces Trip Hazard
- Twist Proof Design
Product Codes: PJ-6P PJ-12P PJ-18P PJ-24P PJ-PC PJ-PF-4 PJ-ERN(WAP) PJ-ERW(WAP) PJ-SN(WAP) PJ6P PJ12P PJ18P PJ24P PJPC PJPF4 PJERN(WAP) PJERW(WAP) PJSN(WAP)