Cotterman Safety Gate - Adj 24"-40" Stainless Steel
Cotterman Adjustable Self-Closing Safety Gates: 24"-40" Stainless Steel
Cotterman Adjustable Self-Closing Safety Gates can be used as barriers to prevent unintended egress through guardrail openings in accordance with OSHA and ANSI standards.
Any guardrail system with a personnel opening can be protected to OSHA standard with one of the two Cotterman Adjustable Self-Closing Safety Gates. Cotterman Safety Gates meet all applicable ANSI and OSHA standards.
- Versatile, can be mounted to round rail, square rail, angular rail of up to 2", or a firm reinforced wall surface
- Stainless steel spring closes the gate after each pass-thru
- Gate width is adjustable in 2" increments
- Torsion bars, removable for flat surface mounting
- Adaptable to angle, round, or square tube mounting
- Anti friction bearings eliminate metal to metal contact
Product Code: AG2440SP1S