Honeywell Pure Fitâ„¢ 393 Gloves - XL
Honeywell Pure Fit™ 393 Gloves - XL
The 393 is a 13-gauge nylon, seamless knit liner with a breathable foam nitrile palm and fingertip coating. Foam nitrile coating is excellent in oily applications as it provides a firm grip to help keep hands from slipping over sharp edges, which may cause severe cuts or abrasions. Pure fit is designed for all day comfort. The palm-dipped coatings are soft and pliable with a consistent coating thickness to reduce hand fatigue. The breathable foam and open back configuration helps to keep hands cooler and more comfortable. Sold 12 per bag. Applications: small parts assembly, construction, fabrication, parts handling, warehouse and logistics operations, landscaping, general maintenance and machine operations.
- 13 gauge lightweight nylon liner is lightweight, form fitting for excellent tactile sensitivity and dexterity and has minimal shrinkage after laundering
- Foam nitrile coating is breathable and excellent in oily work applications
- Nitrile coating helps to reduce incidental cuts, abrasion and reduce snags or tears in the glove
- Black color hides dirt and grime for longer wear between washing
- Available in sizes L, XL, XXL
Product Code: hw393
- Coating: Grey Polyurethane
- Weight: 13-cut, lightweight
- Shell: Black Polyester
- Laundering: Water wash in water no hotter than 40 C with neutral laundry detergent. Hang dry. Do not use bleach, do not dry clean, do not launder gloves that have been in contact with toxic chemicals.