Knaack TOOL KAGE™ Rolling Cabinet - 100-MT
Knaack Tool Kage™ Rolling Cabinet - Model 100-MT
The Model 100-MT Tool Kage™ Rolling cabinet features all new 16g diamond punched steel panels allowing clear visibility of the cabinet contents without compromising security. The 100-MT is 65 inches high, approximately 125 inches wide when fully opened, and has a capacity of 60.9 cu ft. This chest provides at-a-glance, easy-access shelving storage for tools, equipment and supplies. Shelves are 14 inches deep with a 1 inch hemmed lip and welded in place with a 12-7/8 inch minimum spacing between shelves. With a load capacity of 1,200 lbs, this cabinet works well for commercial electricians providing storage for small hardware and materials.
- Dimensions: 65" H x 30" W x 60" L
- Storage Capacity: 60.9 Cubic Feet
- Weight: 408 lbs.
- *NEW* 16g Diamond Punched steel panels allow for clear visibility of cabinets contents without compromising security
- *NEW* Power Pass™ and grommetted shelving allow for power distribution on every shelf of the right half of the cabinet.
- Load capacity 1,200 lbs evenly distributed
- Closed cabinet is 60 inches in length; approximately 125 inches in length when fully opened
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel construction with fully arc-welded seams
- Shelves are 14 inches deep with a 1 inch hemmed lip
- The workhorses on any jobsite, STORAGEMASTER® is ideal the electrician or plumber who needs his tools and parts handy
- Vertical storage area features a bracket for hanging extension cords, clothing, or tool belts
- Powder-coat finish for superior durability and corrosion resistance