Little Giant 22' Dark Horse Fiberglass Ladder - Type 1A
Little Giant 22' Dark Horse Fiberglass Ladders - Type 1A - 300 lb. Load Capacity
The vast majority of ladder accidents are caused by two things: using the wrong ladder for the job and over-reaching. The Dark Horse ™ was designed by Little Giant to help you avoid these common problems. The Little Giant Dark Horse™ is the only fiberglass multi-use ladder on the market. Its wide-flared base provides much more lateral stability than straight-sided step or extension ladders, preventing many accidents caused by over-reaching. And because it is constructed with super-lightweight, super-strong, non-conductive fiberglass composite, the Dark Horse is a versatile tool for any job site. You can use the Little Giant Dark Horse in dozens of unique configurations, including A-frame, extension, and 90-degree ladders. It replaces several sizes of stepladders and extension ladders and, unlike any other ladder, allows you to work safely on stairs. This Dark Horse ladder is 22' and has a load capacity of 300 lbs.
- The lightest fiberglass multi-use ladder on the market
- Nonconductive fiberglass provides additional safety while working around electricity
- Can be used in dozens of unique configurations, including A-frame stepladder, extension, staircase and 90-degree ladders
- Weather-resistant UV-inhibiting compound in fiberglass resin for extended outdoor use
- Independent telescoping slides allow you to work safely on stairs
- Extra-wide, cast aluminum hinge palm buttons for improved comfort and durability
- Patented Triple-Locking™ hinge allows for easy adjustment and eliminates spreader bars, allowing you to use your ladder over and around obstacles, fences or bushes
- Rated for two-person, two-sided use-300 lbs on each side
- Cast aluminum Rock Lock™ adjusters provide ultimate durability
- Extra wide rungs with aggressive tread provide added comfort and safety
- Use included Trestle Brackets to form a time-saving trestle-and-plank scaffolding system
- Wide-flared legs provide a feeling of safety and security
- Tip & Glide™ Wheels for easy transportation
- Nonslip co-molded feet snap on to provide traction on multiple surfaces and are replaceable without tools
- 1-year limited warranty
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards
- Model: 22'
- Ladder Weight: 51 lbs
- A-Frame Min. Height: 5' 6"
- A-Frame Max Height: 9' 6"
- Min Extension Height: 10' 11"
- Max Extension Height: 18' 11"
- Spreader System: Hinge Lock
- Width at Base: 2' 5"
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Duty Rating: Type 1A
Product Code: 15145-001