Little Giant 28' HyperLite Fiberglass Extension Ladder with Cable Hook - Type 1AA
Little Giant 28' HyperLite Fiberglass Extension Ladder with Cable Hook, Claw, and Pole Strap - Type 1AA - 375 lbs Load Rating
The Little Giant® HyperLite™ extension ladder is the lightest Type IAA 375 lbs-rated fiberglass extension ladder in the world, bar none. The patent-pending HyperLite weighs up to 40 percent less than the leading competitor’s standard fiberglass ladder without sacrificing strength and stability. The HyperLite’s wide rungs provide great comfort, reduce foot fatigue, and are very easy to replace. It also features Little Giant’s unique side-mounted, dual-pulley system, which reduces the effort required to lift the fly section by 45% and removes a potential trip hazard caused by traditional center-pulley rope systems.
Little Giant’s patent-pending hi-viz green rail is one of the most easily detected color hues to the human eye. Why should a ladder need to be hi-viz? Some of the most catastrophic falls are caused by people who walk or drive into an extension ladder in use.
Complies with all OSHA, ANSI A14 strength and testing standards. Rung/step spacing complies to OSHA and Int’l standards**OSHA 1910.23, OSHA 1926.10.53, CSA Z11, EN131-1, AS/NZS 18126.96.36.199
- Lightweight design helps prevent incidence of common injuries from loading and unloading or carrying heavy traditional extension ladders.
- Weighs up to 40 percent less than ordinary fiberglass extension ladders without sacrificing strength or stability
- Wide, flat rungs provide great comfort and reduce foot fatigue.
- Riveted plate-rung design allows for easy rung replacement.
- Side-mounted, dual-pulley system reduces the force required to lift the fly section by 45 percent and removes a potential trip hazard caused by traditional center-pulley rope systems.
- Patent-pending Sure-Set™ foot stays in position when you set it to either flat or spike mode.
- Little Giant’s patent-pending Hi-Viz green rail prevents catastrophic accidents caused by people who walk or drive into an extension ladder while in use.
- Model: 28'
- Ladder Weight: 55 lbs
- Extension Max Highest Standing Level: 20' 10"
- Storage Height: 14' 7"
- Load Capacity: 375 lbs
- Duty Rating: Type 1AA
Product Code: 17528