Little Giant 17' Conquest Ladder - Type 1A
Little Giant 17' Conquest Fiberglass Ladder - Type 1A - 300 lb. Load Capacity
The vast majority of ladder accidents are caused by using the wrong type or size of ladder for the job and by overreaching. The Little Giant Conquest™ is designed specifically to help professionals who need to be mobile to avoid these common problems. Its wide-flared base provides much more lateral stability than straight-sided step or extension ladders, preventing many accidents caused by overreaching, while its adjustable straight side allows you to easily and safely access attics and roofs. The Conquest is engineered with the latest non-conductive fiberglass technology—an exclusive, lightweight, strong composite that resists UV damage longer than ordinary ladders. You can use the Little Giant Conquest in dozens of unique configurations, including A-frame, extension, and 90-degree ladders. It literally replaces several sizes of stepladders and extension ladders; and unlike any other ladder, the Conquest allows you to work safely on stairs. The Conquest’s weight-balance carrying handle also makes it much easier to get where you need to go. This Conquest Ladder is 17' and has a load capacity of 300 lbs.
- Engineered specifically for insurance and real estate professionals, so that you can enjoy unmatched stability and safety with the wide-flared base while easily accessing narrow attics and roofs with the adjustable straight side
- The Conquest™ also features a carrying handle to make transportation easier
- Capable of dozens of configurations, including A-frame, extension, and 90-degree
- The Little Giant Conquest™ exceeds all OSHA & ANSI standards Rated to 300 lbs
- Model: 17'
- Ladder Weight: 40 lbs
- A-Frame Min. Height: 4' 6"
- A-Frame Max Height: 7' 6"
- Min Extension Height: 8' 11"
- Max Extension Height: 14' 11"
- Spreader System: Hinge Lock
- Width at Base: 2' 5"
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Duty Rating: Type 1A
Product Code: 15144