Miller-Falcon Edge SRL 50' Galvanized Steel Lifeline
Galvanized Steel Cable Lifeline with Integrated Shock Absorber, Carabiner, and Tagline
In work environments of every variety, edges at height are much more common than people are aware of. Simply look around any construction site and note the many different edges that exist such as edges of a floor, roof or formwork. Designed for performance in edge applications, Falcon Edge SRLs offer versatility, reliability, and maximum safety.
The Versatility You Need
Perfectly suits your personal profile, with the capacity to support user weights up to 420-lbs. in all connections at foot level and above.
The Safety You Depend On
Designed for sharp edge applications with an edge radius of ≥ 0.005 in (0.13 mm) providing protection in applications that require anchoring at foot level.
- Designed for sharp edge applications with an edge radius of ≥ 0.005 in (0.13 mm)
- Provides protection in applications that require anchoring at foot level
- Meets the most stringent safety standards, including ANSI Z359.14 Class B & LE
- Perfectly suits your personal profile, with the capacity to support user weights up to 420-lbs. in all connections at foot level and above
- Provides protection for all working at height situations – horizontal, vertical, mounted overhead, anchored at foot level and work near edges
- 50-ft (15 m) working lengths to cover a wide range of applications
- 17.4 lbs (8 kg)
- Durable design with corrosion resistant internal components extend service life and lowers cost of ownership
- Up to 30% lighter than competitive models for easier installation and transportation to reduce worker fatigue and increase productivity
- Thicker galvanized cable (7/32”) increases durability to lower cost of ownership
- Equipped with RFID for efficient asset and inspection tracking
- Repairable with quick turnaround time, lowers cost of ownership and increases productivity