NorthFlex Cold Gripâ„¢ Winter Gloves - XL
Honeywell NorthFlex Cold Grip™ Winter Gloves - XL - NF11HD/10XLE
Winter lined version of the popular Northflex Red™. Sold 12 per bag. Size XL.
- The latest generation of winter gloves provides high levels of comfort, fit and dexterity compared to traditional gloves.
- Seamless brushed synthetic liner is comfortable and provides insulation from the cold.
- PVC coating extends to the knuckles to provide liquid protection.
- Coating is foamed to give excellent dry and wet grip.
- Glove retains flexibility, even at low temperatures.
- Recommended for temperatures down to -15 F degrees(-26 C degrees)
- Launderable for added value and longer life
- Cuff over-stiching is color coded to size to aid sorting after laundering
- Working in colder conditions including:
- Snow clearing
- Cold storage
Note: People react differently to cold. What is comfortable to some may be uncomfortable to others and factors such as level of exertion, precipitation, wind chill and humidity will affect how cold a person feels. Working temperature recommendations are made in good faith but may not apply to all individuals and all situations.
Product Code: NF11HD/10XLE