Roughneck P2 - Yellow (P2ARW02A000)
Honeywell Roughneck P2 - Yellow
Fibre-Metal Roughneck caps with the SuperEight® suspension are the industry standard for heavy duty protection. The Roughneck P2 series of injection-molded fiberglass caps have earned a solid reputation on construction sites, in steel plants, foundries, forges, fabrication shops, chemical plants and other extreme jobsite environments.
- The Roughneck P2A proprietary injection-molded fiberglass compound improves durability and is eight times stronger than common high density polyethylene (HDPE) cap shells.
- The Roughneck P2A has even better heat resistance than before, meeting ANSI-Z89.1-2009 impact resistance tests at extreme temperatures of up to 370 degreesF (P2A) and up to 500 degreesF (P2HN).
- Injection-molded solid color resin provides a permanent, no-chip, no-peel finish, and is available in nine popular colors
- Smooth, matte finish makes logo imprints crisper and cleaner, so your official company caps look better and last longer.
- Available with the famous Fibre-Metal non-slip/non-strip ratchet or TabLok(TM) headgear.
- Ready to use with the industry‚Äòs most versatile Quick-Lok®, Swingstrap or Speedy® Loop helmet attachment system for faceshields and welding helmets.
- For added assurance of performance, all Roughneck caps are factory-assembled and SEI third-party certified to meet ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class G (including Quick-Lok® model) and CSA Z94.1-2005 Type I Class G or C (Class C for Quick-Lok® model) in both forward and reverse.
Product Code: P2ARW02A000