Tapco PRO 19 Siding Brake - 6' (11825)
Tapco PRO 19 Siding Brakes - 6'
The Tapco PRO 19 Siding Brake is the largest siding brake in the industry, featuring a 19" throat depth. The Tapco PRO 19 delivers added value with more efficient bending than competitor models. The PRO 19 Siding Brake by Tapco stores material inside the brake, reducing time consuming handling and flipping of the material. The PRO 19 can bend 16 oz. copper sheet and coil, .030 soft aluminum and 28 ga. galvanized steel.
The Tapco PRO 19 Siding Brake features a secure locking systems, utilizing a pulling motion instead of a pushing motion, allowing you to be closer to the tool when working with large pieces. The PRO 19 has brakes that individual bending handles that let you get closer to the work, compared to competitor loop design handles that can inhibit working proximity.
- Throat Depth: 19"
- Mouth opening: 2 3/8"
- Produces custom pieces for any siding and roofing application
- Individual bending handles also enhance easy operation
- Dual locking handles: Provide fast, secure clamping
- Moving Pivot Hinge allows increased bending power without marring materials
- Unique hemming capability allows for 180-degree over bends to produce more rigid panels
- Gutter aprons
- Custom brick mold
- Sill trim
- Drip edges
- Window casing
- Chimney flashing
Tapco PRO 19 Siding Brakes Bending Capacities
- All Vinyl
- Galvanized Steel up to 28 ga.
- Copper Sheet and Coil up to 16 oz.
- Soft Aluminum up to .030
- PRO Cut-Off Roller Shear: can be used with the PRO 19 for easy factory-quality cuts through various metals and all vinyl.
- The Side-Winder Coil-Feeding System: holds coil securely
- Snap Standª
- PROª Cut-Off Gauge
- Angle Gauge
- Wheel Kit
- Brake Buddy: delivers standout appeal to work pieces with its simple operation.