Titan Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) - 65'
Titan Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) - 65 ft
Titan Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRLs) are constructed with steel frames and are ideal for a full-range of applications including construction and general maintenance. Titan Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRLs) are ideal for a full-range of applications including construction and general maintenance. These Titan SRLs are constructed of durable, impact-resistant housings with steel frames. Titan SRLs are designed to endure the demands of rigorous work environments and feature a quick-activating braking mechanism - arrests free-fall to less than two-feet, requires less fall clearance than a shock-absorbing lanyard and provides for a quick, safe rescue.
- Affordably priced
- Quick-activating stainless steel braking mechanism
- *No annual factory recertification required - lowers cost of ownership and increases productivity
- Snap hook with swivel; carabiner INCLUDED
- Narrow payout port
- Length: 65'
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Housing Material: Glass-filled Polypropylene
- Lifeline Material: 3/16" (5mm) Galvanized Wire Rope
- Integral Handle: Wire rope models include an integral handle making them easy to carry and install
- Snap Hook with Swivel: Prevents the lifeline from twisting and tangling
- Visual Load Indicator: Indicates the unit must be removed from service
- Narrow Payout Port: Minimizes debris entering unit
- Certification: Meets ANSI A10.14