TracRac Base Rail Sliding Truck Rack System - GMC Crew Cab
TracRac Accessories and Parts - 21608
GMC Crew Cab Trucks
Customized base rails are specially designed to fit your vehicle. Required to mount your TracRac SR truck rack, these base rails feature 2 separate tracks so that you can easily adjust the rack along the full length of your bed.
- Custom-fit base rails are required for installation of your TracRac SR or TracRac G2 sliding ladder rack (sold separately)
• Rack mounts on and slides along 2 tracks
• Rails run the length of your truck bed for maximum adjustability
- Simple, stake-pocket mounting
• No drilling required
•Rubber expansion blocks, plastic shims, and necessary hardware included
- Black anodized aluminum resists rust and stands up to abuse
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
TracRac Base Rails
These unique base rails provide the foundation for TracRac's customizable truck bed ladder rack system. No-drill, stake-pocket installation yields securely mounted rails that sit atop your factory side rails. Each rail has 2 tracks for maximum adjustability.
Because the rack section at the front of your truck bed mounts to a different T-track than the one in the rear, the sections can be moved so that they are right next to each other. The result is unobstructed access to your truck bed and improved aerodynamics when you are not using the rack.