Nestable Stage - 12' X 24"
Werner WNS-2612 Nestable Stage - 24 in W x 12 ft L
The aluminum WNS-2612 Nestable Stage is 12 ft long and 24 inches wide. The handles nest inside of each other to minimize gaps between walkways providing a consistent rail depth regardless of stage length, reducing trip hazards when making a continuous work platform. 2 person, 500 lbs rated.
- Lightweight aluminum with vinyl-covered handles that nest to create continuous work platform
- Available in 14 in, 20 in, and 24 in widths, in lengths from 12 ft to 24 ft
- Ideally suited for pumpjack applications
- 2-Person - 500 lbs Rated
- Continuous Work Platform Reduces Trip Hazard
- Side Rail Length: 12 ft
- Load Capacity: 500 lbs
- Certifications: ANSI A10.8 (2001); OSHA
- Approx. Cubic Ft. Per Unit: 13.1
- Weight: 62 lbs
Product Code: WNS-2612