Werner Fiberglass Tripod Stepladder - 12 ft
Werner FTP6200 Fiberglass Tripod Ladder - 12 FT - Type 1A
The FTP6212 Tripod 12 ft Step Ladder features a duty rating of 300 pounds. The single rear rail allows the tripod ladder to go where other ladders can't making working in tight spaces easy. The convenient spreader handle design improves setup and makes these ladders easy to transport. The front section is fully braced and the molded external rail shields help protect against abrasion and rail damage. The slip-resistant, TRACTION-TRED® steps are double riveted. Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors
- Double riveted comfortable TRACTION-TRED® steps for slip-resistance and durability
- Molded external rail shield helps protect against abrasion and rail damage
- Fully braced front section
- Replaceable riveted, slip-resistant foot pad
- Single rear rail allows FTP Series to rest where other ladders can‚Äôt
- Convenient spreader handle design improves setup and transportability
- Makes working in tight spaces easy
- Every rivet backed up by metal plate or washer to protect rails
- Internal aluminum spreaders on 8 ft and 10 ft models
- Size: 12 FT
- Reach Height: 16 FT
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Duty Rating: 1A
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 51 lbs.
- Certifications: ANSI A14.5 (2007); OSHA
Product Code: FTP6212
Ratings & Reviews
sturdy and balanced
by Tim V
Bought this ladder for outdoor use: trimming trees, power washing house and putting up Christmas lights. I used the ladder for the first time and the stability and balance is unbelievable. I wasn't quite sure about the tripod design, but I have to say it seems far superior to a standard 4 leg ladder and provides great flexibility getting close to the trees with the single leg . Note, the base is very, very wide so I think using this ladder inside a home would be challenging. I'm very pleased with the purchase.