Werner 7100-1 Series Fiberglass Round Rung Straight Ladder - 12' (7112-1)
Werner 7112-1 Fiberglass Round Rung Straight Ladder - 12'
The 7112-1 one-section round rung 12 ft Straight Ladder is made with non-conductive fiberglass rails. Easy to transport and maneuver, these ladders bear a duty rating of 375 pounds making them durable and long lasting. The slip-resistant, TRACTION-TRED® rungs are round, and the durable rail shields and shoe brackets help to protect the rails from damage. The plate and rung assemblies are riveted at four points to the side rails.
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- 1-1/4 in slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® round rungs
- Plate and rung assembly are riveted at four points to each side rail to allow for rung replacement
- Rugged, heavy duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Durable rail shield and shoe bracket protects rail from damage
- Dual action feet with slip-resistant pad and spur plate for use on hard or penetrable surfaces
- Mar-resistant molded end caps
- Ideal for utility and telecommunication industries
- Shoe with slip-resistant pad and spur plate
- Size: 12 FT
- Max. Open Extended Length: 12 FT
- Approx. Closed Length: 12 FT
- Reach Height: 15 FT
- Load Capacity: 375 lbs.
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Certifications: ANSI A14.5 (2007); OSHA
Product Code: 7112-1