Tapco PRO 14 Siding Brakes
The Tapco PRO 14 Siding Brake is a reliable siding brake, featuring a powerful bending, compact design. The Tapco PRO 14 Siding Brake combines a 14" throat depth with a wide 2 3/8" mouth opening. The PRO 14 has patented inside working pockets to bend all vinyl, soft aluminum up to .030, galvanized steel up to 28 ga. and copper sheet and coil up to 16 oz.
The Tapco PRO 14 Siding Brake features a secure locking systems, utilizing a pulling motion instead of a pushing motion, allowing you to be closer to the tool when working with large pieces. The PRO 14 also has an individual bending handles, enhancing easy operation and allowing you to get closer to the work.
Tapco PRO 14 Siding Brake Features
- Throat Depth: 14"
- Mouth opening: 2 3/8"
- Produces custom pieces for any siding and roofing application
- Individual bending handles also enhance easy operation
- Moving Pivot Hinge allows increased bending power
- Unique hemming capability allows for 180-degree overbends to produce more rigid panels
Tapco PRO 14 Siding Brake Applications
- Custom brick mold
- Sill trim
- Window casing
- Chimney flashing and more
Tapco PRO 14 Siding Brakes Bending Capacities
- All Vinyl
- Soft Aluminum up to .030
- Galvanized Steel up to 28 ga.
- Copper Sheet and Coil up to 16 oz.
Tapco PRO 14 HD Siding Brakes Bending Capacities
- All Vinyl
- Soft Aluminum up to .040
- Galvanized Steel up to 26 ga.
- Copper Sheet and Coil up to 20 oz.
Tapco PRO 14 Siding Brake Accessories
- PRO Cut-Off™ Roller Shear: can be used with the PRO 14 for easy factory-quality cuts through various metals and all vinyl.
- The Side-Winder™ Coil-Feeding System: holds coil securely
- Snap Stand™
- PRO™ Cut-Off Gauge
- Angle Gauge
- Wheel Kit
- Brake Buddy® Roll-Forming Tool: delivers standout appeal to work pieces with its simple operation.