Cotterman PCS Tilt-N-Roll - 5 Step x 26" W - A1 Tread - Single Top Step
Made In USA
Cotterman Powder Coated Steel Tilt-N-Roll - 5 Step x 26" W - A1 Tread
The TiltNRoll® features a special balanced design that allows it to tilt easily to the rolling position when pulled toward the user. the user is not required to extend a foot to assist in tilting the ladder to the rolling position. Once tilted, the ladder can be easily moved from job to job on the two 4" diameter wheels. TiltNRoll® ladders are one-piece welded assemblies shipped ready-to-use. The ladders are supplied with handrails that extend 30" above the top step. This 5 step powder coated steel TiltNRoll® ladder has a width of 26". This ladder features A1 Expanded Metal Tread steps and a 10" deep top step.
- 59 degree climb angle
- Tread Width is 16"
- Gray powder coat is the standard finish
- Rests on four 2-1/2" rubber pads
- 7" deep steps with 10" deep top step
- Arrives ready-to-use
- Height: 5 Steps
- Step Type: Expanded Metal (A1): Open step design prevents debris buildup
- Load Rating: 450 lbs
- Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards
- Cal-OSHA models also available.
Product Code: 5TR26A1