Sumner Hi-Boy Jack Stand
Sumner Hi-Boy Tall Jack Stand w/Vee Head
The Sumner Hi Boy Tall Jack Stand is a tall jack specifically designed for tight pipe installation, such as in mechanical rooms or tunnels. The Sumner Hi Boy is a safe, portable folding stand that is easy to transport and holds a hefty 1,000 lbs. (450 Kg) at 72" (183 cm). In its lowest position of 39" (99 cm), the Sumner Hi Boy is ideal for normal fabrication of weld pipe. The Sumner Hi Boy has legs that fold up for convenient storage in job boxes or truck beds.
- Tall jack stand holds up to 1,000 lbs. at 72"
- Perfect for tight pipe installation in areas like mechanical rooms or tunnels.
- Great for a typical fabrication of weld pipe at the lowest position (39", 99cm).
- Safety assured with set screw and Patented Fall Guardªfor 1" 25mm safety zone around lockwasher.
- Jack head can firmly attach to stand for easy transport.
- Folds quickly with no extra pieces for easy storage!
- The largest fine adjustment thread in the industry - 1-1/2" (38 mm) Acme fine adjustment thread.
- Quickly position for the precise height with the fast action lockwasher.
- Large handle allows for convenient and precise adjustment.