Werner 6200 Series Type 1A Fiberglass Stepladder - 6 ft
Werner 6206 Fiberglass Step Stool - 6 FT - Type 1A
The 6206 Fiberglass 6 ft Step Ladder is ideal for the homeowner or the professional. With a duty rating of 300 pounds, it features a HolsterTop with the Lock-In System to secure tools from falling while keeping them right at hand. The ladder offers a full set of rear horizontals and heavy duty internal spreaders. All steps are knee braced and the foot pads are riveted to the EDGE® structure. The EDGE bracing system helps protect the rail from damage. Each TRACTION-TRED® step is slip resistant and double riveted. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- HolsterTop® with Lock-In System secures tools to increase productivity
- Shoulder bolt and nut on top hinge
- Double riveted slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- All steps and top rear horizontal are knee-braced
- Slip-resistant foot pads attached to the EDGE® structure
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washers to protect rails
- Optional manual pail shelf kit, model no. PK76-9 or automatic closing pail shelf kit model no. 76-2
- Size: 6 FT
- Reach Height: 10 ft
- Max. Standing Height: 3 ft 10 in
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Duty Rating: Type 1A
- Certifications: ANSI A14.5 (2007); OSHA
Product Code: 6206
Ratings & Reviews
great ladder for low price
Really great ladder. 6 foot tall is perfect for painting or about any thing around the house. The top has holes in it where you can place tools or a paintbrush. Plus it is a little round indentation like a cup holder that holds screws or other things. I find the holes and cupholder indentation extremely handy when installing things because you can have everything right there with you without having to get up and down the ladder.
by Josh D
Have used this brand and style ladder professionally for many years