Werner D1200-3 Series Aluminum Extension Ladder - 24'
Werner D1224-3 Compact Aluminum D-Rung Extension - 24 ft - Type II
The D1224-3 aluminum extension ladder is a compact, 3 section ladder that has a duty rating of 225 pounds and interlocking side rails. The TRACTION-TRED® D rungs are slip resistant and the spring-loaded locks operate smoothly for easy operation. Shoes rest flat or are held in spur position with the SHU-LOK® feature. Mar-resistant end caps also help protect the surface the ladder is leaning against. Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance every time.
- Compact 3 section design is 9 ft 6 in when closed. Conventional 24 ft extension ladder is 12 ft 3 in when closed.
- Same usable length as a conventional 2 section, 24 ft ladder
- Easy to maneuver around corners and through doors
- Versatile - Use indoors or outdoors
- More overlapping rung locations for improved foot comfort
- Convenient carry handle
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- 1-1/2 in Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Durable extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Mar-resistant end caps
- Heavy duty modified I-beam side rails
- Durable shoe rests flat on slip resistent pad or is held in spur position with Shu-Lok® feature
- Size: 24 ft
- Load Capacity: 225 lbs
- Duty Rating: Type II
- Material: Aluminum
- Certifications: ANSI A14.2 (2007); OSHA
- Weight: 45.6 lbs
- Approx. Cubic Ft. Per Unit: 8.7
Product Code: D1224-3