Werner D1300 Series Aluminum Extension Ladder - 20'
Werner D1320-2 Aluminum D-Rung Extension Ladder - 20 ft - Type 1
The D1320-2 Aluminum 20 ft Extension Ladder has a duty rating of 250 pounds and heavy duty modified I-beam side rails. The TRACTION-TRED® D rungs are slip resistant and the side rails are interlocking. Heavy duty spring-loaded locks operate smoothly. Durable shoes rest flat or are held in spur position with SHU-LOK® feature. Mar-resistant end caps help protect the surface ladder is leaning against. Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance every time.
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- 1-3/4 in slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Heavy Duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Mar-resistant end caps
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylenerope
- Heavy Duty modified I-beam side rails
- Durable shoe rests flat on slip resistent pad or is held in spur position with SHU-LOK® feature
- Size: 20 ft
- Load Capacity: 250 lbs
- Duty Rating: Type 1
- Material: Aluminum
- Certifications: ANSI A14.2 (2007); OSHA
- Weight: 32.5 lbs
- Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit: 7.2
Product Code: D1320-2
Ratings & Reviews
by -Werner customer
We live on a hill which makes ladder work a headache. Previously I've used wood underneath a ladder foot but since we're re painting our whole house and I will be spending more time up a ladder, it was time to address the problem.
This ladder allows me to reach all the way the the top, with legs adjusted properly for the hill and it barely wobbles.
Very confidence inspiring and well built. My rope was too short, but one call to Werner customer service fixed that. Very impressed overall
Gets the job done with no fuss
This ladder was pretty good, I'd recommend it.