Werner D1300 Series Aluminum Extension Ladder - 32'
Werner D1332-2 Aluminum D-Rung Extension Ladder - 32 ft - Type 1
The D1332-2 Aluminum 32 ft Extension Ladder has a duty rating of 250 pounds and heavy duty modified I-beam side rails. The TRACTION-TRED® D rungs are slip resistant and the side rails are interlocking. Heavy duty spring-loaded locks operate smoothly. Durable shoes rest flat or are held in spur position with SHU-LOK® feature. Mar-resistant end caps help protect the surface ladder is leaning against. Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance every time.
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- 1-3/4 in slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Heavy Duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Mar-resistant end caps
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope
- Heavy Duty modified I-beam side rails
- Durable shoe rests flat on slip resistent pad or is held in spur position with SHU-LOK® feature
- Size: 32 ft
- Load Capacity: 250 lbs
- Duty Rating: Type 1
- Material: Aluminum
- Certifications: ANSI A14.2 (2007); OSHA
- Weight: 63.5 lbs
- Approx. Cubic Ft. Per Unit: 11.5
Product Code: D1332-2
Ratings & Reviews
Ladder is excellent quality and well made, but really heavy. Would have to hire 2 men to handle the ladder extended. We did the job we needed to by taking the pieces apart, but I have a 3 story house, so for painting and washing upper windows will need to hire two people whereas really only need one to do the job.
cant bring it down
by Mark S
the plastic flippers catch on the steps so they won't slide past so you can't bring the ladder down. needs metal flippers. bad design.