Cotterman Standard Fixed Steel Ladder with Safety Cage
Cotterman Standard Fixed Steel Ladder with Cages are the perfect ladder unit for safe, vertical climbing. These one piece ladders with cages are available in sizes from 10' 3" to 29' 3". Our Cotterman Ladders with cages meet or exceed ANSI A14.3, OSHA 1910.27 and 1926.1053 standards.
Cotterman Standard Fixed Steel Ladder with Cage are the ideal design for jobs where safe landing access is required. National Ladder and Scaffold Co. carries the entire Cotterman Fixed Steel Ladders line, including the Cotterman Standard Fixed Steel Ladder with Cage ranging in sizes from 10' 3" to 29' 3". This design is a one piece heavy duty, welded frame.
Cotterman Ladder Safety and Standards
- Fixed Steel Ladder heights exceeding 20' are required to have safety caging
- Ladder heights exceeding 30' require a standoff platform
- Flared bottom opening for easy entry
- Cage begins 7' from bottom of ladder
- Left or right side step access cage designs are available at no charge
- Gray powder coat finish, also available in yellow
Options & Add-Ons
Click on the Add to Cart button of the Option/Add-On you wish to add to your cart to go to its product page