Cotterman Series F Standard Fixed Steel Ladders
Series F Cotterman fixed steel ladders are designed for safe, vertical climbing at the workplace. For increased safety, Series F Cotterman ladders are available with and without walk-thru handrails at the top of the landing surface and are available in sizes ranging from 3' 3 to 19' 3. These premier Cotterman Fixed Steel Ladders meet or exceed ANSI A14.3, OSHA 1910.27 and 1926.1053 standards.
- Heavy Duty One-Piece Welded Assemblies
- Sizes - 3'3" to 19' 3"
- Side members are 1/4" x 2" x 2" steel angle
- Stand-off Brackets are 7"
- Meet or exceed ANSI A14.3, OSHA 1910.27 & 1926.1053 standards
Cotterman Ladder Notes
- Ladder heights exceeding 30' require a standoff platform
- Safety caging is offered on 11 thru 20 rung models (10' 3" - 19' 3")
- Fixed Steel Ladder heights exceeding 20' are required to have safety caging
Series F Fixed Steel Ladders are ideal for hatch-way or side step landing access. Safety cages are available for Cotterman Fixed Steel Ladders ranging in size from 10' through 29'.
Options & Add-Ons
Click on the Add to Cart button of the Option/Add-On you wish to add to your cart to go to its product page
Extra Color Options (Grey is Standard)