Cotterman Series 1000 - 5 Step x 32" W - A2 Tread - Handrails
(Product image may not represent actual product)
Cotterman Series 1000 - 1 Step x 18" W - A1 Tread - No Handrails
This warehouse ladder is a durable, one piece steel rolling ladder designed to provide safe access to high areas in commercial or industrial warehouse environments. Shipped set-up, this ladder is ready for use upon arrival. The Series 1000 ladder meet or exceed OSHA 1910.29 and ANSI A14.7 standards and are available in Cal-OSHA models.
This Series 1000 ladder has a width of 18 inches, a height of 1 step and A1 Expanded Metal steps. Each step is 7 inches deep, with a top step depth of 10 inches. If you need a larger platform for the top step, 20 inch and 30 inch deep top steps are available Spring-loaded 2" casters are used on 1 to 4 step ladders. The Cotterman SafeLock ™ is used on 5 step ladders and above. This ladder has a climbing angle of 59 degrees and a load rating of 450 pounds.
- All tube members are large 1 O.D. smooth steel tubing.
- Large 1" smooth steel tubing design
- 7" deep steps
- Tread Width is 16"
- Top steps range in depths of 10", 20" or 30"
- 59 Degree climbing angle
- Spring-loaded 2" casters
- Height: 1 Step
- Step Type: Expanded Metal (A1) - Open step design prevents debris buildup
- Load Rating: 450 lbs
- Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards
- CAL-OSHA models also available
Product Code: 1001N1818A1