Cotterman Stainless Steel Tilt-N-Roll - 4 Step x 18" W - E20 Deep - A1 Tread (Palletized)
Cotterman Stainless Steel Tilt-N-Roll - 4 Step x 18" W - 20" Deep Top Step - A1 Tread (Palletized)
The TiltNRoll features a special balanced design that allows it to tilt easily to the rolling position when pulled toward the user. the user is not required to extend a foot to assist in tilting the ladder to the rolling position. Once tilted, the ladder can be easily moved from job to job on the two 4" diameter wheels. TiltNRoll® ladders are one-piece welded assemblies shipped ready-to-use. The ladders are supplied with handrails that extend 30" above the top step. This 4 step stainless steel TiltNRoll® ladder has a width of 18". This ladder features A1 Expanded Metal steps and a 20" deep top step.
- 59° climb angle
- Tread width is 16"
- Rests on four 2-1/2" rubber pads
- 7" deep steps with 20" deep top step
- Stainless Steel sand blasted satin finish
- Arrives ready-to-use
- Height: 4 Steps
- Step Type: Expanded Metal (A1): Open step design prevents debris buildup
- Load Rating: 450 lbs
- Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards
- Cal-OSHA models also available.
Product Code: 4TS18E20A1