Cotterman Straddle Base Tilt-N-Roll - 5 Step x 26" W - A1 Tread - E20 Deep
Cotterman Straddle Base Tilt-N-Roll - 5 Step x 26" W - 20" Deep Top Step - A1 Tread
The Straddle Base TiltNRoll ® allows the front and rear of the ladder to straddle any obstructions, allowing the user to climb the ladder in tight spaces. Durable gray powder coat paint finish is standard. This five step 26" wide ladder features A1 Expanded Metal Tread steps and features handrails that extend 30" above the top step.
The TiltNRoll ® features a special balanced design that allows it to tilt easily to the rolling position when pulled toward the user. the user is not required to extend a foot to assist in tilting the ladder to the rolling position. Once tilted, the ladder can be easily moved from job to job on the two 4" diameter wheels.
TiltNRoll ® ladders are one-piece welded assemblies shipped ready-to-use.
- 59 degree climb angle
- Tread width is 24"
- Rests on four 2-1/2" rubber pads
- 7" deep steps with 24" x 20" platform
- Gray powder coat is the standard finish
- Arrives ready-to-use
- Height: 5 Steps
- Step Type: Expanded Metal (A1) - Open step design prevents debris buildup
- Load Rating: 350 lbs
- Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards
- Cal-OSHA models also available
Product Code: 5STR26A1E20