Sumner 2118 Contractor Lift - 18' Standard Finish
Sumner 2100 Contractor Lift Series
The Sumner 2100 Series Contractor Lift has a compact the design that fits into most vehicles with small storage space, but has an industrial mast design and super-strong cabling system. The Sumner Series 2100 Contractor Lift features a taller mast to reach desired work heights while requiring fewer mast sections. hence, the 2100 is less expensive and lighter. The base, forks, winch, etc. are the same as the 2000.
Standard Features on Sumner 2100 Series Lifts
- Sumner-built Winch: This single-speed winch uses an idler roller to feed into four rollers. The cable feeds evenly on the drum, avoiding any cable flats. Highly reliable Sumner build.
- Lockable 5 Casters: Urethane wheels feature a harder tread, with Delrin bearings.
- Roller Wheels: Add these roller wheels for easier loading into trucks and vans.
- 10 Rough Terrain Wheels: Designed for hassle-free loading into trucks and vans!
- Reversible Forks: Easily reposition the forks for additional height or to get flush with the ceiling (more...)