Sumner Heavy Duty - Hi Jack - ST-802 w/Roller Head
Sumner Heavy Duty Hi Jack ST-802 w/Roller Head
The Sumner Heavy Duty Jack ST-802 is built for heavy duty use and can be used for loads up to 2,500 lbs. The Heavy Duty Jack is the first commercially produced Jack stand constructed of rugged 1" (2.5 cm) steel tubing, tested by independent labs for excessive loads.
- 2,500 lbs (1,135 Kg) capacity
- Rib-supported Vee-Head prevents "pancaking"
- Strut tension plate for superior lateral support
- Built for heavy duty use & abuse
- 1" square tube base construction
- Quick-action lock washer for fast height positioning
- Patented Fall Guard™ feature allows 1" (25 mm) safety zone around lock washer
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) Acme fine adjustment thread – the largest in the industry
- Large, convenient adjustment handle
- Set screw for double margin of safety and lock jack head to stand for transportation – no loose pieces
- Jack independently load tested for quality assurance
- CE Rated
Product Code: 780376