Werner Fiberglass Manhole Ladder - Type 1AA - M7100-1
$197.00 to $346.00
<h3>Werner Fiberglass Manhole Ladder - Type 1AA - M7100-1
The M7100-1 Manhole ladders feature 3 ft replaceable plastic sleeves that protect the upper rails from manhole damage. These sleeves increase the longevity of the ladder. The combination rail shield and shoe protects the bottom of the rails from damage. The exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance, and these ladders also have a duty rating of 375 pounds. The vinyl coated aluminum hoop end caps are ideal for easily removing the ladder from the manhole. The TRACTION-TRED® round rungs are slip resistant.
- Narrow 12-3/8 in width design is ideal for special purposes like work in manholes
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- Mar-resistant, vinyl coated aluminum hoop end caps for removing ladder from manhole
- 3 ft replaceable plastic sleeves to avoid manhole rim damage to rail
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® round rungs
- Combination rail shield and shoe protects bottom of rail from damage
- Size: 8 ft - 16 ft
- Load Capacity: 375 lbs
- Duty Rating: Type 1AA
- Certifications: ANSI A14.5 (2007); OSHA
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.
Product Code: M7100-1